How to use Lensfun?
Lensfun itself is only a library for correcting several artefacts and a database for storing lens profiles. To actually use Lensfun to process your images you need an image editing application with Lensfun support.
So far you can use Lensfun with the following applications:
- UFRaw is a standalone raw processor but also contains a GIMP plugin to load RAW image files
- Darktable RAW processor and photo workflow software similar to Adobe Lightroom
- Rawstudio another raw processor
- Digikam/Kipi image management application, supports Lensfun via Kipi-Plugin
- GimpLensfun GIMP plugin
- Photivo photo processor application
- lensfunpy Python wrapper for Lensfun
- Hugin panorama stitcher (version 2011.4.0 - 2014.0.0)